We are always here to support you. If you have any ypVideo 360 related questions, please contact ypVideo 360 Support anytime at the number below:
(877) 450-2040 email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Selling a ypVideo 360
- Where can I find examples of ypVideo 360's to show my customer?
- There are two areas that you can use to show your customer examples of ypVideo 360's.
- What are the main things that my advertiser needs to know about fulfilling their ypVideo 360?
- Let them know that a photographer will be calling to schedule their shoot and they should be responsive to that scheduling call.
- That the whole shoot process should only take 30-60 minutes and doesn’t require special lighting or a big production.
- We have a website that will give them all of the information that they need. We email them links to it, but you can find it here.
- What do I do if I can’t answer a question that an advertiser has?
- You can contact our Support team directly at (877) 450-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- My customer doesn’t understand the product, what should I do?
- If your customer has additional questions concerning their ypVideo 360, contact our Support team directly at (877) 450-2040 or email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any outstanding questions they may have.
- How long does it take to shoot pictures for a ypVideo 360 tour?
- It takes about an hour for the photographer to take the 360 degree panoramic pictures of the business needed to build a ypVideo 360.
- I have heard that ypVideo 360 are now on YouTube, is that true?
- YES, with every new ypVideo or upgrade purchased in 2015, the customer will also have their tour featured on the YP YouTube channel located here.
- How do I know if EveryScape has received my customer's order?
- Keep an eye on your email; as soon as we receive an order, you’ll receive an email confirmation from us letting you know that we have received it.
- How do I know if my ypVideo 360 photoshoot has been scheduled?
- Keep an eye on your email; once a scheduled date and time has been confirmed between the advertiser and the assigned photographer, you’ll receive an email confirmation alerting you to this date/time. It will also show up on your personal page on the HEROES site.
- If the photoshoot is rescheduled, will I be notified?
- Yes, you will receive an email with the new date and time, but it will also show the new date on the HEROES site.
- I was alerted that I have a query on my order. Can you help me resolve the query?
- The query process is a YP controlled system and therefore EveryScape cannot “clear a query” for you. If the query is related scheduling an order, you can reach out to EveryScape to help resolve the scheduling issue but you should simultaneously respond to the actual query to ensure that the query team is up to speed on the status of your project.
- One of my projects says “Need Rep Action-Call Hotline”, what should I do?
- This generally means that there is an issue with your order – maybe the customer isn’t responding to scheduling requests, or we may need a release form returned to us. Either way, please contact our Support team directly at (877) 450-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if a ypVideo 360 is cancelled before it is actually shot?
- If an order is cancelled before it is shot, we recommend you contact our Support team for additional details. This is usually due to scheduling conflict, so let’s chat about it – and then reach back out to your customer to have the order reinstated and scheduled so we can move forward with the shoot.
- How do I get the ypVideo 360 onto the YP landing page for my advertiser?
- As part of the fulfillment process, YP is sent a batch upload each day containing the embed code for approved ypVideo 360’s. Once the tour has been approved by your customer, the tour should appear on the YP landing page within the next day or two.
- Besides all YP properties, where else can ypVideo 360 be found?
- One of the great things about ypVideo 360 is their reach. Besides YP.com, YP mobile, YP landing pages, and YP websites – ypVideo 360’s can be found anywhere dynamic content is displayed. That means – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogger, WordPress, third party websites or wherever you can think of!
- Can clients attach sold ypVideo 360 to their Google places listing?
- One of the great things about our tours now being available on the YP YouTube channel is that they can go anywhere dynamic content can be displayed. While we do not help customer’s load content onto Google properties, the customer should be able to do so using the YouTube link.
- When does a project become Qualified for the contest?
- A project becomes Qualified for the contest, once the tour has been shot. Points only or cancelled tours will not qualify for the contest. Good rule of thumb is – NO SHOOT=NO CONTEST.
- I have sold a project but it’s not showing up on the contest tracking site. What should I do?
First, double check that this project does not have a query associated with it. YP will only send new orders along to EveryScape if an order is query-free. Only orders that have been passed along to EveryScape will show up on the contest tracking site.
If you know that the order is query-free and you still don’t see it, double check that it wasn’t keyed incorrectly to the wrong office by going to the contest site and searching by rep email in the upper right hand corner to see if your name is listed under another office. If it was keyed to the wrong office, you can email Digital Operations to get this resolved.
If neither of the above are true, feel free to reach out to us and we will look into it by CID.
- How do I redeem coins for prizes?
- Check on your personal page on the HEROES website to make sure you have enough coins for the prize that you want. If you do, go to the prize redemption page and click redeem prize below the prize you would like.
- What do I do if I want to change a points only ypVideo 360 into a Qualified tour?
- If for some reason your tour was delayed in shooting, or you need to move the tour off of Points Only, please work with digital operations at yp to get a new order sent to us so that we can contact the customer and shoot it.
- If I sell multiple ypVideo 360 to an advertiser do they all count toward the contest?
- The number of headings do not impact the number of orders that count towards the contest. Each new order must have a new individual shoot associated with it. If a tour has multiple headings but only one shoot – it will only count once towards the contest. If you your advertiser wants different tours for multiple locations or a different business you will need to key additional orders and any specifics in the additional notes field.